Establishing individual businesses and companies
Each matter You need to address in an office or court, we treat as a service that we will perform for You. We want You to deal with the matter quickly and effectively, therefore we will capably settle all the formalities associated with setting up one-man business or a company.
Our accounting office provides services in the area of advisory and settling necessary formalities associated with setting up a new individual business.
1. Preparing company registration
- Company name
- Establishing the subject of business activity according to the Polish Classification of Business Activities
- Company registered office
- Choosing the form of taxation
- Determining the company’s status as a VAT payer (preparing VATR form)
2. The process of company registration:
- Registering the company – CEIDG
- Registration in ZUS
- Company bank account
- Company stamp
- Tax Office
- Accounting office
3. Additional information:
- Obtaining licenses and permissions
- Obtaining sanitary and epidemiological station’s approval
- OHS requirements
- Fiscal cash register
Registering an individual business requires submitting an appropriate application. Noblesse tax bureau will help You effectively prepare the form to CEIDG – Central Registration and Information On Business (www.firma.gov.pl). CEIDG – it’s a list of entrepreneurs – natural persons, performing business activity within the area of the Republic of Poland. It is kept by the Ministry of Economy. The individual business registration form can also be submitted in paper in the Office. The form can also be submitted via mail order (in such a situation a notary’s certification is required). On-line registration requires a secure electronic signature verified with qualified certificate or trusted ePUAP profile.
Thanks to our knowledge and experience, we can effectively help You choose the legal frame of a company, and then quickly establish it electronically.
In this case, it is important to first answer the following questions:
- Do You take into consideration personal liability?
- Do You have a business partner or will You manage the company yourself?
- What will be the scale of Your business?
- Is there a significant risk of bankruptcy?
- Are the costs of accounting and ZUS important?
- Do You want to avoid double taxation?
- How long do You want to run the company?
FOR NEWLY ESTABLISHED COMPANIES, NOBLESSE ACCOUNTING OFFICE OFFERS SPECIAL 50% DISCOUNT ON THE LUMPSUM FOR THE FIRST TWO MONTHS, OR ONE MONTH FOR PLN 1.00!